Active Community Environment, Inc., Legal Outreach staff consists of certified paralegals that will assist the community in the preparation of the following documents:
- Bankruptcy Spousal Support
- Summary Divorce Wills
- Uncontested Divorce Living Trust
- Response to Divorce Petition Name Change
- Child Support Legal Research
- Child Custody Evictions
- Child Visitation Unlawful Retainer
- Court Appointed Community Service
Assistance is available for preparing other legal documents and notary public service.
Paralegals are not licensed to give legal advice. All services are provided with the assistant of an attorney. Referral listing of attorney is providing to client’s needing legal advice and/or attorney representation in court.